Never Fail to
Astonish the Customer
“We Stop Problem Leaks”
-Anthony Dragone, Sr.
For over 35 years, AAR has served the Greater New York area, with projects that include historical masonry, restoration, roofing and waterproofing in both the commercial and residential sector. Our experience with historic facilities has allowed us to restore churches and commercial and private facilities with the trust and confidence of historical preservation societies.
As a result of AAR’s commitment to exceeding our clients’ expectations, a high percentage our business is from repeat customers and client referrals.
We are certified applicators of E.P.D.M. roofing, stucco and waterproofing materials. Our certifications and experience in structural repair, strengthening and waterproofing in the commercial, industrial and institutional markets, make AAR a trusted source for lawyers and engineers in litigation cases.
AAR’s team of qualified professionals work in a manner of excellence and in accordance with OSHA requirements and building code guidelines, as the safety of our crews is a top priority.
- AAR masterfully repaired and reformed the deteriorating roof of the Zulu Time Rooftop Bar & Lounge to bring back the unique sensory experience and unrivaled panorama view of the Hudson River.
- At West Point, NY, AAR repaired and revitalized the Gothic style of stone of the Thayer Gate to maintain an aesthetically pleasing look.
- At Immaculate Conception Church, AAR restored the Italianate – Neo-Romanesque Slate roof of the twin towers.
- In the industrial section of Paterson, NJ, AAR fully restored the roof of the Calvary Church and laid down an E.P.D.M. roof to prevent future damage.
- After a snow and ice build-up at the Fox Hills Condominium Association, AAR stepped in to fix the roof. They replaced the shingles and gutters and also put down a waterproofing shield to ensure the roof would be safe during the next winter storm.
- At the Cast Iron Lofts, located in the Newport section in Jersey City, N, AAR waterproofed the buildings and laid down a sealer.
- When the prestigious Marbella Apartment building needed to repair their balconies, they called in AAR to restore them. By removing damaged concrete, installing new rebar and laying down specialized concrete, AAR was able to fix over 150 problem areas. All cracks were fixed, and residents could once again enjoy the views from the balconies.
- For the Riverbend apartments, AAR waterproofed the entire building. This entailed caulking all the windows, concrete patch work on all bands, stucco repair and a deck coating on the adjacent parking garage.
- At the Bayonne Cruise Port, AAR chipped away at deteriorating concrete at risk of falling to the ground. A specialized mortar mix was then used to patch all of the demolition work.